- This event has passed.
K&A Market Fest – JUNE 4, 2016
June 4, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm| FREE
Over 4,000 attended last year!
The 16th K&A Market Fest will take place at Kensington & Allegheny Avenue on Saturday, June 4, 2016. The Festival hours are 11:00 am until 3pm and will feature live entertainment. Unfortunately this year there will be no table food vendors only licensed food trucks.
Vending space for the festival is available on a first-come basis. The best way to assure prime space is to get your fee in early. Booth fees are $15 for arts & crafts and flea market or $50 for food/ice cream trucks (license/permit must be up-to-date). You may reserve as many spaces as you wish. However, your reservation application must be accompanied by full payment for each space reserved. Vending space measures 12’ x 12” and you are responsible to provide your own table and chairs.
Cash, U.S. Postal Order or Certified Check to:
Impact Community Development Corporation
1952 E. Allegheny Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19134
(215) 739-1600 x 128
Thank you for your support of the K&A Market Fest!
Kensington and Allegheny Business Association
1952 E. Allegheny Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19134 (215) 739-1600 ext. 128
Vendor Application Form:
Name of Business: ________________________________________________________
City, State, Zip: __________________________________________________________
Day Time Telephone #
#of 12’ by 12’ spaces requested: Money enclosed
Type of business (circle one): Arts & Crafts Flea Market Food/Ice Cream Truck
I agree to abide by Impact’s rules and regulations as spelled out in the attached form:
Impact Services Corp. is the official Sponsor of the K&A Market Fest
The K&A Business Association and Community are the Beneficiaries
- No Raindate and No Refunds.
- NO FOOD VENDING – vendors are not allowed to give away or sell any food items (this includes packaged goods and/or water or sodas).
- Vending space measures 12’ x 12’ and you are responsible to provide your own table and chairs. Setup starts at 9 am. Vendors must be set up by 10:30 am. No cars or trucks allowed in Festival Area after this time.
- All displays must conform to the ALLOTTED SPACE OF 12 FEET BY 12 FEET. Vendors needing more space must purchase additional spaces.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OF ANY KIND TO BE SOLD.
- All fees must be paid in full before ID’s will be given.
- All vendors must display official Festival ID at all times or they will be removed from the Festival area by police.
- NO REFUNDS – if you are late or do not show up at your designated area during the allotted time – 9:00 a.m. thru 11:00 a.m. set up.
- NO VENDING BEYOND THE FESTIVAL BOUNDARIES.
- Protect your own property. As Impact Services Corporation shall have no liability and shall not be responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property or other losses or negligence.
- IMPACT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT INAPPROPRIATE EXHIBITS AND/OR MATERIALS/VENDORS.
- Vendor Fees are $15.00 for Arts and Crafts and Flea Market or $50.00 for Licensed Food Trucks.
Have comments or questions?
Contact: Rolando Sanchez
215.739.1600 ext. 128