Dear Philadelphia Business & Business Association:
This fall, our colleagues at the Office of the City Representative, in partnership with the Philadelphia Retail Marketing Alliance (PRMA) and the Center City District (CCD) are proud and excited to bring back THE signature fashion event for the City of Philadelphia—The Philadelphia Collection 2015 and we’d love for you to be a part of it!
The Philadelphia Collection 2015 will run from October 7-14, 2015 (note new dates). The event encompasses a series of independently produced fashion events over a eight-day period of time, with anchor events produced by several well-established fashion show producers. The entire series of events that fall under ‘The Philadelphia Collection’ will be heavily marketed and promoted by the Office of the City Representative, Center City District and other members of the Philadelphia Retail Marketing Alliance. This is an excellent opportunity to promote your neighborhood commercial area and/or particular businesses in your district.
Launched six years ago by Mayor Nutter’s administration, the 2015 event is poised to be bigger and better than ever as we celebrate the final collection with the founding members.
Your participation is requested. Events are not limited to stores and boutiques. We encourage all businesses to have a part in this city-wide event. Please keep in mind that all events are independently produced by each retailer, boutique, stylist, restaurant etc. Events could be:
Trunk Show or Exhibit
- Open House
- Special Incentive or gift with purchase (no discounts)
- Fashion/Style Consultation
- Offer a “fashion-inspired” drink, appetizer or dessert
If you have other suggestions, please bring them to us. We are always looking for new and creative ideas.
The objectives of The Philadelphia Collection 2015 are:
- To promote the City of Philadelphia and all aspects of its fashion economy
- To showcase and celebrate Philadelphia designers, retailers, stylists, modeling agencies, design schools, fashion/design students, etc.
- Drive traffic and sales for Philadelphia retailers, restaurants and other businesses
- Engage and nurture Philadelphia student designers
- Reinforce PRMA’s effort to re-brand Philadelphia’s national image as a unique center of fashion
- Engage the entire City of Philadelphia and all of its neighborhoods in a series of events that both celebrate fashion & style in Philadelphia as well as drive sales for retail businesses
Please keep in mind that all events are independently produced by each retailer, boutique, stylist, restaurant etc. The City of Philadelphia, Center City District and PRMA are NOT responsible for creating or producing your event. The Philadelphia Collection 2015 will be promoted as a whole with inclusion of ALL events that fall under its umbrella by its marketing and public relations team, but it is your responsibility to promote your specific event.
If you would like to participate please access the below link and provide the information requested exactly as you would like it to appear on the website. Responses are due NO LATER THAN 07/28/2015. If you have any questions please contact Crystal Hayes at Cashman & Associates at email@example.com
To fill out the participation form, please visit: